Tree Health Condition and Safety Assessment
Identifying the tree population and their condition on your site is very important information.
The purpose of the information in the assessment is to:
- Provide a valuable management tool for the client to assist in the cost-effective and efficient management of their tree stock by detailing the trees most in need of works and the frequency of future inspection required.
- To arm the client with the necessary basic knowledge of the trees on site and their condition. To know where potential risk lies, is to be ready to address any issues which may arise efficiently. Where damage occurs because of tree failure, the demonstration of a regular system of tree inspection can provide a robust legal defence for the landowner in the event of litigation. Forewarned is forearmed.
- Mitigate the risk and avoid any foreseeable damage occurring to people and property by tree failure.
- Avoid any unnecessary productivity downtime through tree failure interfering with access to and from the workplace.
- Protect the tree population on site by only carrying out works where absolutely necessary and thus bolstering the biodiversity and environmental benefits of having trees on site.